Choosing good value printing consumables and a reputable supplier can be tricky. We all know that the price gap between Original OEM and Compatible consumables cannot be ignored. More and more people choose compatible consumables to reduce the cost of office supplies. But how do we choose when we face so many different compatible consumable manufacturers?
People are easily attracted by the low prices of per unit, but in fact, it should be emphasized most that really good value cannot be calculated in this way.
In addition to the cost of purchasing toner cartridges or ink cartridges, there are some points that we often overlook：
- Are the printing consumables you bought full-page yield？
In the face of the Increasing fierce market competition, some printing consumables suppliers drive down prices. In order to reduce costs, they reduce the amount of Toner powder filling secretly. When we were blinded by cheap toner cartridges, we didn’t notice the cost per print.
- Does the printing performance meet your expectations?
A poor-quality print may have various problems such as illegible handwriting, serious color fade, hollow characters and so on
- Does your new Toner or Ink cartridge leak powder or ink?
The production technology of some small-scale factories is not advanced enough, so it is very easy to have hardware quality problems during transportation. As soon as you open the product package, the annoying problem of powder leakage appears
- Are there any problems with the chip?
- As one of the most core parts of a printing consumable, the chip determines whether your printing consumable can work after being installed. If the machine cannot recognize the chip, you may have to purchase an additional chip to replace it, which is a waste of money and time.
After understanding these key points, I believe you have learned how to select printing consumables. We recommend Toner SA’s printing consumables for all your printing requirements be it for home or office use.
1. Is a professional printer consumables supplier. Toner SA always puts its reputation as it’s key value. We promise 100% full-page yield.
2. Our products use high density sponge with good sealing performance characteristics to avoid powder leakage.
3. Our printing performance absolutely meets your needs, we welcome you placing an order with us to test our product offering. Our Toner products select the Chip brand with global leading R&D capabilities, so that the printing consumables can be accurately identified after installation.